Banana Boat Ride and Clear Kayak Experience in Coron
Enjoy a new way of experiencing Coron with your friends and family on a thrilling banana boat ride. Crash with the waves as you glide through the crystal clear waters of Coron. After riding the banana boat, hop on to the transparent kayak and see colourful corals and fish. Take a dip at the floating sea pool and chill at the sunset view deck.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip speedboat transfer from Zipline Lualhati Park to Royal Island
- Entrance fee to Royal Island
- Access to Floating Sea Pool
- Use of Clear Bottom Glass Kayak
What's excluded :
- Land Transfer from Hotel to Zipline Lualhati Park
Your coordinator will meet you at the meet-up point, Zipline Lualhati Park. From there, you will ride a private speedboat that will take you to Royal Island, where the water rides await you. Upon arrival at the island, you will have a short briefing of the activities that you may try as to also remind you of the safety regulations.
The Banana boat ride will give you a thrilling experience. Experience being pulled at an unexpected speed, fall off the rides, and fill the island with laughter.
After finishing the banana boat ride, you may opt to chill around the view deck with your friends, have a dip in their sea floating pool, or paddle through the waters of Coron using their clear bottom kayaks. You will have the chance to kayak in style where you can clearly see what’s beneath you. Discover and recover on the island more before you return to the town proper.
Enjoy a fun day with water rides and explore the beautiful island of Coron when you book this tour.
• Coron Bay, Coron, Busuanga Island Philippines
Departure Point :Lualhati Park Coron, Coron Town Proper, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.