Bandung Fun Trip For The Whole Day
Bandung, the City of Flowers, has been a popular weekend destination of Jakartas. It is not only because Bandung is just 150 km (93 miles) and a mere 2 hrs drive from Jakarta, but also because tourist worthy sites and activities are increasing. Even if you only have one day to explore this City of Flowers, you can still get a plentiful of experiences during your trip.
- Beautiful scenery
- Flexible Time and Route
- Private & More Personal
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Trip will be started on 6am. 6.00am – Tangkuban Perahu Start your trip from 6am. It takes around 2 hours from Bandung to Tangkuban Perahu, so it is better if you start your trip earlier. At Tangkuban Perahu, you can hike or ride to the edge of the crater to view the hot springs and boiling mud up close. Address: Jalan Raya Tangkuban Perahu No 147 Lembang, Bandung, West Java Entrance fee: Rp13.000 per person for domestic tourists and Rp50.000 for foreign tourists.
10.30am – Ciater Hot Springs After enjoying the beautiful scenery at Tangkuban Perahu, continue your one day trip to Ciater Hot Spring. It takes only around 30 minutes from Tangkuban Perahu. At Ciater, besides soaking your stress away in the hot spring you can also try other attractions such as flying fox, off road, or water bike while enjoying the green scenery. Address: Jalan Raya Ciater, Subang, West Java Entrance fee: Rp15.000 – RP20.000/person
12.30pm – De Ranch Lembang The next place to visit during your one day trip in Bandung is De Ranch, Lembang. From Ciater, it takes around 1 hour to this place. De Ranch is a natural attraction that is designed like a cowboy farm. You can go horse riding, riding the horse wagon, playing flying fox, ATV, fishing, biking, fun boating, playing archery, and many more. Don’t forget to try the signature Roasted Sausages here! Address: Jalan Maribaya No 17 Lembang, West Bandung, Bandung, West Java Entrance fee: Rp5.000/person
17.00pm – Bosscha Observatory Bosscha Observatory is the oldest observatory in Indonesia, and the biggest in Indonesia as well as Southeast Asia. In this observatory, you can observe sky objects, including stars and planets. You can try to use huge telescopes available in the observatory to explore the objects around Milky Way galaxy. One important thing to remember is that Bosscha only accept family and individual visit every Saturday. Address: Jalan Peneropong Bintang, Lembang, West Bandung, Bandung, West Java Entrance fee: Rp10.000/person (day visit) and Rp15.000/person (night visit)
20.00pm – Sapu Lidi Café and Resort Sapu Lidi is one of the romantic places in Bandung. You can feel the traditional village atmosphere in this place. The place is surrounded by paddy fields and there is small lake with very beautiful scenery. You can also rent a boat to sail through the lake with your family.
- Transport (Brand New Toyota Avanza/ MPV)
- Driver Cum Guide
- Petrol, Toll & Parking
- Entrance Fee
Departure Point :In front of the Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After complete verified payment, we will send the name of (Name of the driver, No Phone, & email address)
- maximum of 5 person for this trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.