Bangalore to Agra 2 Day Private Tour by Flight with Pick Up
Intruduction of daily nonstop flight Bangalore - Agra - Bangalore shorten the distance between two cities. Fly to Agra a storybook city that unravels the history of the Mughals empire. Visit Taj Mahal a monument of incredible elegance and architectural perfection. The Agra Fort a fascinating massive red-sandstone fort located on the banks of River Yamuna. And Fatehpur Sikri the first planned city of the Mughals. Return flight ticket (Bangalore - Agra - Bangalore), airport transfers, sightseeing with English guide and entrances to monuments are well included in your package.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Return flight ticket (Bangalore - Agra - Bangalore)
- 1 Night accommodation in selected category of in Agra
- Hotel to airport & airport to hotel transfer in Bangalore in a deluxe AC car.
- Transport by private AC deluxe car from airport transfer, sightseeing and excursion in Agra.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Camera charges at monuments
- Gratuities optional
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Or anything not mentioned above.
Day 1: Bangalore – Agra (Flight 6E-5916, BLR(11:15) / AGR(13:50)
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick up from your Bangalore hotel and transfer to airport to board flight for Agra.
On arrival at Agra airport meet with our office executive and transfer to hotel. Later city tour of Agra visit-
Taj Mahal - A marvel on marble built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in commemoration of his favourite wife, Empress Mumtaz Mahal. The grief stricken emperor made all efforts in building the tomb in her memory, which is universally acknowledged as one of the most beautiful creations on earth. The plan of Taj Mahal display strict bilateral symmetry. The central point is the tomb and its four minarets, flanked by a mosque and assembly hall. The Taj is exactly as wide as it is high (55mtrs). A highlight of the monument is the exquisitely carved pietra dura inlaid with semi precious stones. It is a unique man made manifestation of the glorious Mughal age and a wonder of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort - A massive red-sandstone fort located on the banks of River Yamuna built by Emperor Akbar in 1565. The fort, semi circular on plan, is surrounded by a 21.4 m high fortification wall. The fort was built primarily as a military structure, later on it was transformed into a palace, it also became a gilded prison for eight years. The fort houses a maze of buildings, including vast underground sections. The Amar Singh Gate is the sole entry point. A path leads straight from here up to the large Moti Masjid. Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Aam, Nagina Masjid, Shish Mahal & Khas Mahal are prime attraction within the fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Itimad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb - Built by Nur Jahan, in memory of her father Ghias-ud-Din Beg, who was conferred the title ‘Itimad-ud-Daulah’ meaning ‘Pillar of the Government’. It is the first tomb to be built in white marble instead of red sandstone. It marks the departure from the red sandstone buildings of Mughal architecture.
Rest time to explore the bustling market with your driver and guide.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Agra – Bangalore (6E-5917, AGR(14:20) / BLR(16:45)
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Taj Mahal if not visited on earlier day. Then proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri - A world heritage site, the first planned city of the Mughals ( Akbar -1556-1605), grandson of Babur, shifted his residence and court from Agra to Sikri, for a period of 13 years, from 1572 to 1585 to honour the Sufi Saint, Sheikh Salim Chishti, who resided here (in a cavern on the ridge). Later, it had to be abandoned due to shortage of water. Some important structures here are Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, the private living quarters, Jodhabai’s Palace, Birbal’s Palace, Panch Mahal, Salim Chishti’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, and many more.
After sightseeing drop off to airport to board flight back to Bangalore.
Please Note; Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday. We will interchange the sightseeing 1st day Fatehpur Sikri & 2nd Day Agra in this situation.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price Using 5* Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Price Using 3* Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Price using 4* Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.