Bangkok Grand Palace and City Temples Tour
This is the perfect introduction to Bangkok's most iconic and memorable monuments; a combination of temples, palaces and extraordinary statues covering centuries of history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- All mentioned entrance fees/tickets on site
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
08:00 am / 13:00 pm Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
08:30 am / 13:30 pm Visit the number one must-see landmark of Bangkok; the Emerald Buddha Temple and Grand Palace, where you can visit the main sites, including the magnificent throne halls and the Emerald Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
09:30 am / 14:30 pm Visit one of the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant Reclining Buddha that measures 46 meter long and is covered in gold leaf and Chedis of the Kings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
10:30 am / 15:30 pm Visit Wat Traimit which houses the world's largest massive gold seated Buddha measuring nearly five meter in height and and weighing five and a half tons. Then drive back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Supplement charge for infant seat, if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.