Bangkok: Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Tour
Undoubtedly Bangkok's most famous landmark is the dazzling and spectacular Grand Palace. Visit the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand, Wat Phra Kaew, in what is considered a 'must-see' for every visitor to Thailand
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission Fees
- Local guide
- Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels (if Option chosen)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Stop at the Grand Palace
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), 19 Moo 1, Tambol Wiang, Ampur Muang, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand, Chiang Rai Thailand
Stop by the wondrous Emerald Buddha Statue
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Bangkok, Bangkok
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Bangkok hotel OR Montien HotelDirections: Just a short walk, or tuk tuk ride, from Sala Daeng (Silom) BTS Skytrain StationReturn point: Gems Gallery van will take you back to your hotel upon request.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Approximately 90 minutes is spent inside the Grand Palace complex.
- If you book the Option without hotel pick up, please ensure you give yourself sufficient time to get to the Montien Hotel by 8:15am / 1:15pm
- If Option chosen, hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Infant seats On Request Basis if advised at time of booking
- OPTION 2
- tour does not include hotel pick up. Please make your way to the Montien Hotel to meet your guide no later than 8:15am or 1.15pm. Tours commence at 8:30am and 1.30pm. This tour IS NOT refundable.
- tour includes hotel pick up and is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. This Option can be amended and/or cancelled. You will be able to arrange pick up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. This tour IS refundable (conditions apply)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- There are strict Dress Code for visiting the Grand Palace as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, dresses must be below knee length (preferably covering the ankle), no open-toe shoes, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colours).
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This tour concludes at Gems Gallery International. Gems Gallery is the largest gems store in the world. Also at Gems Gallery is a factory, a theatre, a restaurant/lounge plus more. Every visitor to Gems Gallery receives a complimentary soft drink in air-conditioned comfort. You can leave straight away or stay here for hours, the choice is yours. Upon request, a complimentary transfer back to your hotel will be arranged.
- OPTION 1
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.