Bangkok King Power MahaNakhon SkyWalk Admission Ticket
Enter the world of the future at the King Power MahaNakhon building in Bangkok.
Climb Thailand’s tallest building and stand 314 meters from the ground. Marvel at sprawling views of the city. Spot the tall red columns of the Giant Swing or the golden pagodas of the Wat Phra Kaew.
Head up to the 74th floor indoor observation deck and learn about Bangkok’s cityscapes with their Interactive Augmented Reality experience.
Feel the breeze as you step on Glass Try, a glass-floor skywalk. Take a peek down at the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.
Stay for the afternoon and enjoy a beautiful sunset view of Bangkok. Capture incredible sights from the King Power MahaNakhon Skywalk.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - King Power Mahanakhon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit: King Power Mahanakhon, 114 Narathiwat Road Silom, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Bangkok’s full ceremonial name dubs it with extolling monikers, such as the “City of Angels”, “the Great City of the Immortals”, “Home of Gods Incarnate”, and “the Seat of the King”. Book now, avail of tickets to enter the King Power Mahanakhon Tower’s SkyWalk, and discover why Thailand’s magnificent capital was given these titles! The SkyWalk will provide you with jaw-dropping views of this vibrant city from a breathtaking vantage point! You’ll surely feel like you’re in heaven as you stand at the very top of one of the highest points in the city while marveling at the bustling streets and buildings below. You can enter the edifice at any time between 10:00am to 11:00pm. You can look at the city in all its morning glory, under a sublime dusk skyline, or see it burst into life in the evening with a dazzling array of colorful nightlights. This is definitely a must-visit attraction for any tourist dropping by Bangkok.
Departure Point :King Power Mahanakhon, 114 Narathiwat Road Silom, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/19/2020 - 9/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.