Bangkok Street Food by Tuk Tuk
Soak up the nighttime atmosphere of Bangkok after the sun sets as you explore the city's night markets, nightlife centers and street food. Hop on the unique Tuk-Tuk with a 4 hour ride and explore Chinatown and visit Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market. After that, continue on Phra Athit road. On the way, try a variety of Thai street food, sample traditional Thai food at a local restaurant, then sip a cocktail overlooking the Chao Phraya River.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Phra Athit Road
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown / Yaowarat, Chinatown / Yaowarat, Bangkok
Park, take pictures and learn the way of life of Thai people of Chinese descent.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Flower wholesale market, which is near the pier.
Stop At: Phra Athit Road 66 Phra-Athit Road, Khwaeng Chanasongkhram, Khet Phranakorn, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
The road near the Chao Phraya River, which has many street food and local Thai restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :NaRaYa Tokyu, L1, Tokyu Dept, MBK Center, 444 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.