Bangkok Walking Tour Including Rickshaw Ride and Long-Tail Boat Ride
This guided walking tour offers a different view and experience of Bangkok for those who wish to see a non-touristy side of the Thai capital. Your 5-hour itinerary includes a long-tail boat ride and 'samlor' (three-wheeled rickshaw) ride plus Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Boat ride and rickshaw ride
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chao Phraya River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Recreational Bangkok Biking, Baan Sri Kung, 350/151 Rama III Road, Soi 71, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
At our lounge we welcome all participants and explain you about the tour of today.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
At this hidden pier we'll take the longtail-boat to cross the river of kings and brings us to the green lung of Bangkok
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bang Krachao, Mueang Samut Sakhon District, Samut Sakhon 74000, Thailand
At Bang Krachao we'll spent most of the time. It's like a jungle so green and you'll have the feeling you're miles out of town.
We'll show/visit some places of interest here, have a typical Thai lunch before returning back to the concrete world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Recreational Bangkok Biking, 71 Thanon Rama Ill, Khwaeng Chong Nonsi, Khet Yan Nawa, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.