Banks and notorious customers: Exciting stories about the Gnomes of Zurich
Switzerland is internationally known for beautiful landscapes, quality products such as exquisite watches and delicious chocolates as well as for its professional financial industry. Bankers are sometimes referred to as the gnomes of Zurich because they discretely manage the assets of their clients thanks to the legendary banking secrecy.
Listen to exciting stories about some of the most notorious clients (such as dictators, fraudsters and other criminals) of the gnomes of Zurich.
The 90-minute walking tour takes you through the heart of the Swiss financial center. You will be accompanied by a very experienced compliance expert, who presents this topic in a compact and entertaining way.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradeplatz, Bahnhofstrasse / Poststrasse, Zurich Switzerland
From the starting point we walk to Paradeplatz, along the Bahnhofstrasse and some of its side streets back to the starting point.
Your guide will tell you stories about the Gnomes of Zurich and some of their notorious customers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kurt-Guggenheim-Anlage, Talstrasse, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- This tour is strictly following the recommendations from the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (https://foph-coronavirus.ch)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.