Banteay Srey and Kampong Phluk Tours In 1 Day
We provide professional tour guides with were accredited by Ministry of Tourism with many year experiences
We provide luxury transportation featuring best driver with VIP service
We know many attractions for photography
We are committed to provide you the unforgettable experiences
Experienced and knowledgeable staff
Guaranteed best and competitive prices
Always make your travel convenient, satisfied, safe, and delighted
No Tourist trap
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Cold water, Cold towel during trip
- Professional luxury transportation driver with license
What's excluded :
- Professional English spoken tour guide
- Temple pass, boat ticket and tax
- Personal expenses
- Everything which is not mentioned in tour inclusion
- Pick you up at your hotel and going to buy the temple pass
After that, you are going to visit Banteay Srey. The drive takes about one hour from Siem Reap city to the temple by our luxurious car. Spending time with your professional tour guide at this beautiful temple for one hour or one and half hour.
On the way back, you will encounter sugar palm village. People there do sugar palm sales business for life. It is must try as natural and handmade Khmer product.
Along the way, you will another beautiful temple, Banteay Samre, which is 20km away. The temple was built by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century and was dedicated to Hindu god, Vishnu. Its style is similar to Angkor Wat.
Take a rest and have lunch.
In the afternoon, you will continue to visit Roluos Group including Preah Ko, Bakong and Lo Lei. Here, in a small contemporary pagoda, Buddhist monks will celebrate a private blessing ceremony for you. The wish you healthy and a safe journey.
The next destination is Siem Reap floating village. You will experience local villagers’ life on Tonle Sap Lake at Kampong Pluk floating village and flooded Mangrove forest. You will enjoy the view of floating house, fisherman and big lake.
Come back to your accommodation.
If you need English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and other language spoken tour guide, we may arrange for you at extra charge which is subjective to availability.
Our tour guide is professional and was accredited by Ministry of Tourism. You will enjoy your trip with our professional driver who has many year experience in serving customer.
Departure Point :220 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered. We can pickup from all Siem Reap city hotels. Please ensure you provide us with your accommodation (hotel) details.
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.