Barbados Private Custom Island Tour
This is the perfect way to see the lovely island of Barbados. Before the tour you will be given a brief overview of what will be planned and during that time, you can provide your feedback and personal requests. This private island tour gives you the opportunity to view the best of Barbados and your tour guide will be with you every step of the way.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A Plus Tours and Events LTD Barbados, Mango Bay Hotel ,2nd Street St.James, Holetown BB24016 Barbados
This customizeable private island tour of Barbados gives you the opportunity to view the best of Barbados with an experienced local guide who will help you plan and execute the perfect tour to fit your needs!
You will be given a chance to express your desires for the day so if there are any particular sites that you are interested in seeing, your guide will make those a priority.
Each tour can be customized to best satisfy the customer’s requests. The groups are maintained at a manageable size so that each guest can be treated as an individual and not just another member of the group.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call us to arrange pick up.Airports
- Grantley Adams Intl Airport, Bridgetown Barbados
- Bridgetown/Grantley Adams Airport, Adams-Barrow, Gordon Cummins Hwy, Barbados
- Cruise Terminal, Bridgetown Bridgetown BB BB23026, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.