Barbados Shore Excursion: 360 Island Tour
Make your one day visit to Barbados even more memorable on this wonderful 360 Shore Excursion. Get to see every coast of beautiful Barbados, enjoy a delicious lunch by the ocean and see Crane Beach
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited drinks (rum punch, beer, soda, bottled water)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - St. John's Parish Church
What's excluded :
- Full of local knowledge and smiles, your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel where it will be time to explore the beautiful Island of Barbados. Passing through the capital city of Bridgetown and heading north up the “Platinum” West Coast you will make your first stop in the historic Speightstown.
The next stop will be the rugged scenery and magnificent blowholes at Little Bay before heading towards Cherry Tree Hill for incredible views of the Eastern sections of the island. Next you will head off to the breathtaking East Coast and to the home of the crashing Atlantic waves in Bathsheba, here we have lunch by the sea. The next attraction to enjoy will be St Johns Church with its splendid architecture, historic tombs and gravestones dating back to the 1600's. Last but not least, you will make a stop at Crane Beach.
After your full day of exploring each coast of Barbados, the group will head back south and return to your port for drop-off. Drinks will be provided throughout the tour.
Departure Point :Tour departs from the Bridgetown cruise port
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.