Barcelona Modernism highlits private waking tour with local expertise PPRR
Delightful walking tour along the city center top marsterpieces of the modernist architects. Discover about their forthesses and obsessions, their friends and patrons, and all about the local life in Barcelona at the end ef XIX centruty and beguinings of XXth.
We will start the tour at the old quarter and walk up along
The Eixample discovering the secrests of the most beautiful buildings and powerfull families who helped barcelona in its own developement. Discover the differences between Antoni Gaudí, Doménech i Montaner, Puig i Cadafalch, E. Sagnier and the palaces and private houses they designed with the unforgatable Modernist style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional guide born and resident in Barcelona and Liscensed in Law and Business Administration with more than 20 years experienced as Event Management and groups Leader
- Walking tour with cultural, social and historical information about visited masterpieces in Barcelona City and much more about society and traditions.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Amatller
- Entry/Admission - Palau Robert
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We'll see the fasade of the House and apreciate the different elements of the house and its organicist style.
We Will compare it with the other three houses in the same city block and the different modernist styles on each of them!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
We Will explain the complexity of this building , its simbolism and the effects of this masterpiece in Gaudi's career.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Amatller, Passeig de Gracia, 41, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We 'll stop at this amazing masterpiece of Puig i Cadafalch and visit the hall & garaje and compare it with the next buildings in the same city block.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palau Robert, Passeig de Gracia, 107, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Magnificent Palau Robert is a masterpiece of paseo de Gracia. We Will Enjoy a relaxing walk in its gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Avinguda del Portal de l'Àngel, 30, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/26/2021 - 3/21/2022
3/26/2021 - 3/21/2022
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Avinguda Diagonal, 371, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. if not tour can be cancelled.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair NOT accessible,
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.