Barcelona Private Family Tour : Montjuïc, Fundació Miró & Parks (all included)
Explore the top of Montjuïc An artsy family experience is waiting for you! Ride the funicular, explore Fundació Miró on a fun treasure hunt, walk through the gardens to La Font del Gat and let your kid's get creative with a colorful art project
Check out the plan below to see what you'll get up to with your local guide :
→ First we will meet at Tryp Barcelona Apolo Hotel and from there the experience will start.
→ Take a funicular to the top of Montjuïc mountain and enjoy the ride!
→ Explore Fundació Miró, get a tour of the museum, insights into the art displayed - and for the kids, a fun scavenger hunt!
→ Sit down and relax with a great view, while the kids create their very own art pieces
→ Hop on the funicular to go down the mountain and get tips for the rest of your day
✔ Enjoy spectacular views of the city
✔ Have an artsy family day with a painter
✔ Fun treasure hunt & art projects for the kids
✔ Kids join for free
✔ Can be fully personalized on your request
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Experienced Private guide
- All needed Materials for art project
- Entry/Admission - Joan Miro Foundation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Joan Miro Foundation, Parc de Montjuic, s/n, 08038 Barcelona Spain
The Fundació Joan Miró is a museum of modern art honoring Joan Miró located on the hill called Montjuïc in Barcelona.
Once you have found all the treasures inside the museum, it's time to step into the beautiful gardens nestled in Montjuïc. Play and roam around and enjoy the sun and the natural beauty all around. after that you will get a chance to show your creativity and do some art projects while we sit at a cozy cafe, La Font del Gat.
Next your guide will share with your little a drawing exercise that Miró and the surrealists used to make: The Exquisite Corpse! Your kids will also be part of a fun, colorful mixed-media art project based on Miró’s work and inspiration taken from the museum. Keep your little artist's masterpieces and cherish the memories of your unforgettable Barcelona experience with your family.
The magical Fundació Miró is a surreal place full of quirky artwork. Each child will be given a scavenger hunt list of items to find in the museum. This is the best way to keep your kids entertained while they learn about the local art scene. There's a new wonder at every corner for the art lover visiting here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tryp Barcelona Apolo Hotel, Avinguda del Paral·lel, 57-59, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- 100% personalized to your family's needs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020: Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.