Barcelona Sailing Day, 1h Sailing Tours
Join a beautiful 1-hour sailing trip off the coast of Barcelona with a very small group on a modern sailing boat. You will be maximum 9 persons and probably less, so here is enough space for everybody. Enjoy the unique experience of sailing in the sunshine with a fresh breeze, free drink and small snack, while taking in the skyline of Barcelona. Accompanied by interesting people from all over the world and your personal skipper, stop for a short swim and if you are lucky spot dolphins and whales. We have three tours every day at 9.30h, 13.30h and 17.30hH leaving from Port Olimpico in the centre of Barcelona (thats the port between the two towers)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Pick up from Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Olimpic, Edifici Capitania, S/N, 08005 Barcelona Spain
Before the 1992 Summer Olympic Games, Barcelona was a city that had lived turning its back to the sea. This changed dramatically when Barcelona was chosen to host the 1992 Olympic Games.
Plans were announced for the development of a new sports marina, several docks, a new neighborhood to house the athletes –The Olympic Village– and two skyscrapers (Hotel Arts & Mapfre Tower).
In preparation for the Olympic Games, Barcelona went through the most dramatic makeover in recent history. As a result, the city turned into a true Mediterranean city by opening its doors to the sea.
Pass By: Gold Fish Sculpture (Escultura el Peix d'Or), Passeig Maritim Barceloneta, 53, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The 52m long golden fish sculpture El Peix is one of the best known and most striking landmarks on Barcelona’s seafront. It’s gold coloured stainless steel surface shines under the Mediterranean sun and changes appearance depending on the angle of the sun and the current weather conditions.
Departure Point :Moll de la Marina, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- a minimum of 2 people is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.