Barcelona Street Food Tour: Local Market & Gothic Quarter with Expert Guide
Stroll around the historical streets of Barcelona and taste your way through the best Street Food scene with this 2.5-hours experience. Your journey will start from the vibrant local market La Boqueria, where you will be able to try delicious local specialties! Our expert guide will take you to the best foodie spots to indulge delicious Spanish food like a local! Sample a variety of street foods in traditional family-run business, such as jàmon, cheese, fried fish, patatas bravas, pichos and pastries, while taking in the impressive scenery of historic Barcelona all around you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Several Food Tastings
- Professional and expert guide
- Small Group Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Your tour will start from here where you will get an introduction of the city, its culture and culinary heritage.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Your food tour experience will start from La Boqueria Market, after meeting your food-expert guide, meet some of the food vendors at their market stalls at this vibrant historical place. Sample local specialties and feel the amazing atmosphere where locals go for their groceries. The local market offers a sensorial experience, and will introduce you to the local culinary scene of Catalan gastronomy. Here you will have the chance to try fried fish and the finest slices of cured meat and cheese.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Next, head for the Gothic Quarter, learn all about and explore this amazing neighborhood and its architecture that give this picturesque quarter an unique charm. Learn about traditional dishes and specialties from your knowledgeable local guide and try local specialties such as Pinchos (small tapas) and patatas bravas!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Placa del Rei, s/n, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Your guide will narrate the journey as you encounter various historic sites such as the medieval Placa del Rei (Royal Palace), the Temple d'August and the city's Roman remnants and the Palatine chapel of Santa Agata. Visit a nearby family-run deli shop to eat some of the best Catalan’s dessert. Hear how this famous sweet is made and why it’s so traditional. Choose to take this tour either at lunch or dinner time, as it is an ideal way to do some sightseeing while having a light meal as you make your way through the city. This is a small group tour for a max. of 14 people.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Liceu, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Carrer de la Llibreteria, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.