Bari walking tour at the sunset & focaccia tasting
Walking tour in the ancient village of Bari at the sunset with a local tour guide, with focaccia tasting
What's included :
- tour guide
- Snacks - focaccia tasting
- Entry/Admission - Citta Vecchia - Bari
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di San Sabino
- Entry/Admission - Basilica San Nicola
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Citta Vecchia - Bari, 70100, Bari Italy
Starting from the Norman-Swabian Castle, we will depart discovering Bari. It preserves one of the most authentic places in Puglia where time seems to have stopped and where daily traditions are carried out by the inhabitants:"Bari vecchia", so called by its inhabitants. During the guided tour with the guide you will have the opportunity to meet the ladies who prepare the pasta outside the houses and the children playing in the street. The ancient village is characterized by houses near each other, which form characteristic alleys.
The guided tour will be characterized by the lights of the sunset reflecting off the sea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cattedrale di San Sabino, Piazza Odegitria, Bari Italy
The cathedral of San Sabino was built between the 12th and 13th centuries. It is an example of Apulian Romanesque
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica San Nicola, Largo Abate Elia 13, 70122, Bari Italy
The Basilica was built in Romanesque style between 1087 and 1100, during the Norman domination. The building of the basilica is linked to the relics of St. Nicholas of Myra. It is an important religious destination of Bari, but also of all the south Italy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Federico II di Svevia, Bari BA, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.