Barossa Private Wine Tour
This tour will discover new boutique cellar doors & be introduced to the local people behind the famous Barossa Brand. I offer an unrushed experience with local history both old and new & insight into the viticulture of the region.
Three things make for a memorable tour.
A variety of very different cellar doors on tour.
The local people you will meet. Often the winemakers
The unique and varied wine styles to suit your taste.
There are over 250 winemakers and over 150 cellar doors in the regions waiting to be discovered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport to and from your accommodation.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Some tasting fees
- Introduction to local people with interesting stories in undiscovered new cellar doors & taste a variety of wines. Visiting up to 5 wineries, enjoy a delicious regional platter lunch, with commentary from your local guide! You may like to include a Tipple of Gin or Fine Wine and Chocolate pairing to your day. If you wish & there is time perhaps a visit to a local craft Brewery or a visit to Maggie Beers Farm Shop.
• Local Regional Platter - Smoked meats, Mettwurst, Pickles, olives, Pate, fruit & nuts, local cheeses & relishes, sourdough bread & crispbreads
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your accommodation for pick up location when booking online.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are carried on board as well as tissues.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.