Barossa Valley: Behind the Scenes Private Tour
Explore the beautiful Barossa valley in our luxurious Land Cruiser - Enjoy a private, personalised, and intimate wine tasting and food experience. Taste the Barossa invite you 'behind the scenes' where you will meet the wine makers, taste flagship wines and discover the secrets of wine making. Enjoy the sumptuous and scensory delights of the Barossa Valley in style.
Departs Adelaide 0900 or Barossa 1015
Private tasting in the newly renovated Freedom Cellar where you can taste the Freedom Shiraz, picked from the Freedom vineyard, the worlds oldest shiraz producing grapvive.
Lunch at the Peter Lehmann Winery is included
The last stop is at Seppeltsfield, arguably Australia’s home of fortified (port) wine. Here we can sample some of the most awarded fortified wines and also sample fortified wine from the year of your birth and from the centenary selection.
Return Barossa 4.30pm
Return Adelaide 5.30pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All wine tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Morning Tea
- Evening meal
- Entry/Admission - See Adelaide - Day Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: See Adelaide - Day Tours, 14 Dixon Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Enjoy a premium wine tasting experience with See Adelaide.
Travel in our luxury land cruiser and enjoy a bespoke wine tasting and food experience. Tours include commentary from one of our expert tour guides. This tour has been designed to cater for couples and small groups who are looking for a high-end exclusive bespoke experience in Adelaide's wines regions. Guests will visit 5 star wineries, meet with the winemakers, observe wine making and taste flagship wines. A top quality lunch is also arranged
Why Travel with See Adelaide and Taste the Barossa? We are a family owned company with 20 years of touring experience and a passion for quality and customer service. Let us plan the perfect day for you and make your Barossa experience an incredible and memorable event
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are also able to pick up from residential addresses
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.