Barossa Valley Full Day Wine Tour , visiting 5 wineries with a great itinerary.
The full day tour is in the Chrysler 300 luxury sedan, Mercedes Viano or the Renault V.I.P Bus (groups over 3). Departing 9:15 am from your pick up point head into the Barossa Valley, Henshke ( week days only) , Saturdays and Sundays we drive directly to Chateau Tanunda, being greeted by the Chateau's amazing staff you will get a wine tasting, this tasting you will have the current vintage released wines included , more wines available some date back 100 years old.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - St Hugo Wines
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Tanunda
- Entry/Admission - Kalleske Wines
- Entry/Admission - Tscharke's Place
What's excluded :
- Cellar Door wines (available to purchase)
- Outer CBD drop off (unless pre arranged)
- Outer CBD pick ups (unless pre arranged)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Greenock Brewers Barossa Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Hugo Wines, 2141 Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat, South Australia 5352 Australia
Wine tasting flights here are a relaxing sit down wine experience, you will learn the history of this modern meets old winery, how the wine production used to be and how it has grown. St Hugo wines are delicious and you will find many that are great to add to your collection or just for your next function, they are a reliable wine and making wines from the Barossa Valley, Coonawarra, Adelaide Hills and Eden Valley. St Hugo was once the Orlando Winery, Today St Hugo’s newly appointed Chief Winemaker Peter Munro has one goal: to immerse himself in the name’s rich history to carry on the legacy of producing exceptional wines that embody power and elegance. It’s an ambitious challenge that Munro hopes will set the benchmark for the future of one of Australia’s most awarded wines.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Tanunda, 9 Basedow Rd, Tanunda, South Australia 5352 Australia
Chateau Tanunda the icon of the Barossa Valley, the Chateau has won many wine making awards and their wines are well priced, the building was once South Australia's largest building on one foundation, do not let the size put you off their wines, this is a small producer and a boutique wine list, none of their wines are volume and in some varieties they will not make the high end wines if the fruit was not up to the wine makers standards.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kalleske Wines, 6 Murray Street, Greenock, South Australia 5360 Australia
Wine tasting here with a great regional platter for lunch, Kalleske wines are well priced and have wine awards throughout their years of wine making.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tscharke's Place, 376 Seppeltsfield Rd, Marananga, South Australia 5355 Australia
Tscharke's family vineyard was for decades just farmers supplying fruit to the winemakers, the current generation are now wine makers and have created a great wine tasting experience with an amazing building within the Marananga vineyard. Great value wines and organic.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Seppeltsfield, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Seppeltsfield is another icon of the Barossa Valley, the only wine makers to have produced 100 year old fortified increments since 1874, you can buy a bottle of your birth year or one that os 100 years old.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Greenock Brewers Barossa Valley, 9 Murray Street, Greenock, South Australia 5360 Australia
If time permits we go for a good Craft beer, we recommend the Greenock brewery and the Barossa Valley brewery as they are making high quality beers without the sugar cane.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Adelaide SA, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your home or work location.Airports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor Railway Station Reserve, Outer Harbor Railway Station, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We can take on wheelchairs if they are fold up ones, please advise if any special transportation is required as we will find a great vehicle for all our guests.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our vehicles have been sanitised even before the virus, I have been in the hospitality and tourism business and am a believer of hygiene wipes through out the day, we all touch handles and money then the seat belts as an example, I guarantee a clean vehicle and care for all my guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.