Barra do Cunhau from Natal
Prepare to be enchanted by the region's diverse combination of sea, river and vegetation. Cunhaú, untouched by urbanization, is a small fishing village located approximately 50 miles (90km) south of Natal. Take the opportunity to enjoy its tropical surrounds, white sandy beaches and cool blue waters!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Curimataú River Boat Trip
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barra do Cunhau, Barra do Cunhau, State of Rio Grande do Norte
After hotel pick ups, we’ll take motorway BR101 approximately 90km and we’ll enter the estuary of the river Cunhaú where we’ll have a view of the shrimp farms before reaching the Cunhaú Beach. Pleasant place, bathed by river and sea and excellent cuisine where natural pools are formed by the sea due to the reefs. It is ideal for relaxing with the whole family while admiring the colorful sky by kite surfers and windsurfers who visit the region.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Curimataú River, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
The itinerary is completed with a catamaran ride on the Curimataú River, visiting mangroves where local fishermen catch crabs on the spot, and charming little beaches on the other bank of the river. Then there is free time for lunch (not included) where you can enjoy seafood in grilled dishes or stews with local spices, served in stalls by the sea.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.