Barra do Cunhau Tour by Marazul Receptive
In Cunhuacu you have an ecological boat trip (optional) to get to know the mangrove ecosystem, the artisanal fishing of the crab and the beach of the restinga. After the boat trip we will go to the lunch spot where you can taste the local cuisine, famous for seafood, such as the delicious and succulent prawns, lobsters and the fish mecca (known as the picanha of the sea).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger Insurance
- RN Tourism Guide
- Entry/Admission - Barra Do Cunhau Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barra Do Cunhau Beach, Barra do Cunhau, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
The beach of Barra do Cunhaú is located in the municipality of Canguaretama approximately 92 kilometers from Natal, between the mouth of the Catú River and Curimataú, a region where there are reefs forming natural pools that provide a wonderful sea bath in calm waters.
The mixture of river water with sea water allows the formation of extensive mangrove areas with several species of coastal fauna and flora where it is possible to take an ecological boat trip (not included) to get to know the mangrove ecosystem, artisanal fishing of the crab and the beach of the restinga.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The passenger must be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled time;If there is a delay on account of services in more than 10 minutes, you should contact our company at (84) 3204-7900 / (84) 9 9987-8675 / (84) 9 9608-8000 (PLANTÃO).The tours are scheduled as departure and return to the passenger's own hotel without surcharge since this is in Natal RN;The exit for Tours of hotels that are not within the perimeter of the city of Natal, will have extra charge for the transfer service (OBS: contact Marazul to check rates);
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.