Baru and Playa Blanca Transportation and Lunch from Cartagena
Let`s go to Playa Blanca to enjoy one of the most beutiful clear water of colombian caribbean.
have a relax day in a exclusive place of Barú. Ride in a comfortable air conditioned minivan in a 1-hour trip from Cartagena and learn more of the local life in both the city and towns of the island. Enjoy a quiet place to rest that is different from other crowded tour places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Welcome Drink
- Silla de sol
What's excluded :
- Alcoholics Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico, Cartagena Colombia
The tour day start early.
We will pick up you in a minivan between 8:00 and 8:45 am in your hotel, hostel, apartment or airbnb if you are at the touristic zone of the city and we will pick up anothers travelers too, so please be patient because the trafic sometime can be a problem.
the travel will during about 45 minut from Cartagena to Barú
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Playa Blanca, Isla Baru Colombia
Once in Barú, there will be a short 7 minutes panoramic walk to the place you will enjoy the day. Spend some time relaxing in a sun chair, resting in a hammock or exploring the beautiful clear waters with the provided snorkeling equipment.
Lunch will be at 1pm where a variety of dishes will be offered including: fish, chicken, vegetarian with juice to drink.
You can use the snorkel equipament (fins are no included),
Departure will be at 4pm.
Please note: alcoholic drinks and towels are not included.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel but in the city wall we have meting points so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The place where you will spend the day is an Eco-Hostel, for that reason the installations and the bathrooms are rustics
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.