Basement of the Swallows, Tamul Waterfall and Cenote Cueva del Agua
We are a community of local guides who are amazed by nature and the beautiful landscapes that surround us, we want to show them to everyone in the best way, the bird sanctuary is a wonderful show, canoeing on the Tampaon River to reach the Tamul waterfall is an unparalleled experience, swimming in the water cave is something that fills your soul with peace, you have to live this exciting adventure, we take you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Buffet of 25 typical dishes of the region (enchiladas, beef, pork, chicken, vegan food, egg, among many others) accompanied with its seasonal coffee or fruit water.
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 13 hoursStops on the ENCHILADAS TOUR:
Attractions on the ENCHILADAS TOUR:
- Xilitla - we leave from your hotel located in xilitla or cd valles.
- Cascadas de Tamul y Cueva del Agua - Canoe tour, on a turquoise blue river one of the most beautiful in Latin America, which is located in a canyon, we will paddle for 4 km to appreciate the largest waterfall in the Huasteca Potosina
- Cueva del agua - We will swim in an impressive cenote, with crystal clear water, on the side of the Tampaon River in which we will take a canoe tour.
- Embarcadero a Cascada Tamúl La Morena - jetty
- Sotano De Las Huahuas - We will observe the arrival of thousands of birds to its bird sanctuary, it is an impressive show that you cannot miss on your visit to the Huasteca.
Cascada de Tamul / Sotano de las Huahuas / Cueva de Agua / Sotano De Las Golondrinas / The Cave of Swallows / Tamul Waterfalls / Embarcadero La Morena
Operates: Departure time at 8:00 am we pass by you to the hotel and finish 10:00 pm in Xilitla where you tell us. or from cd valleys, we leave at 9:00 am and return at 9:00 pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.