Basque Pintxos and traditional dishes cooking class
Don't just come to Donostia to enjoy the renowned 'pintxos', but learn how to cook the traditional basque delicacies too! Our expert cooks will teach you how to prepare these delicious snacks and some of the most famous local dishes while enjoying a glass of wine. Learn a skill to enjoy in the future in your own home and be able to share the best of the basque gastronomy with your family and friends.
No need to be an expert cook to join, all skill level people are welcome. Activity includes 7 different pintxo/dishes, local white wine (txakoli) and red wine. Total activity time around 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basque dishes and pintxos cooking class
- Pintxos and Basque food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The activity is all included
- Don't just come to San Sebastian to enjoy the renowned 'pintxos', but learn how to cook the traditional Basque delicacies too!
Immerse yourself in our kitchen and our chef will teach you how to prepare these delicious miniature creations and two of the most famous local dishes like bacalao al pil pil!
Improve your cooking skills to enjoy in the future at your home and be able to share the best of the Basque gastronomy with your family and friends. Be welcome in one of the secret kitchens in the Old Town, the heart of San Sebastian's gastronomy! There is no need to be an expert cook to join, and people with all culinary levels are welcome. The activity includes cooking class of 4 pintxos two main dishes and a dessert. Every pintxo will be paired with txakoli white and Rioja red wines.
• Gilda - Pintxo 1: Gilda
- Green peppers
• Donostiarra pintxo - Pintxo 2: Donostiarra
- Green pepper
- Boiled egg
• Pintxo 3: Goat cheese - - Sundried tomatos
- Goat cheese
- Dried fruits
• Pintxo 4: Mushroom - - Ham
- Garlic and lemon sauce
• Bacalao al pil pil
• Iberian Pork dish - -Iberian pork
- Piquillo red pepper
• Idiazabal cheese cake
Departure Point :31 de Agosto Kalea, 29, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.