Basseterre Food and Walking Tour
This gastronomical adventure includes experiencing Kittitian local foods, breathtaking views of Port Zante, Basseterre and the mountains
• Locally made food and drinks
• Only Tour Operator offering this tour
• Great for food lovers
• Experience the real St Kitts
• Guided Tour of Basseterre
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We walk for approximately 15 minutes to our first stop, passing the heart of Basseterre and historical sites along the way. We also have time for some sea glass hunting for our sea glass fans. We pass the local fishermen cleaning their daily catch to sell to restaurants and residents.
Our restaurant stops are sit down establishments serving local Kittitan fare. We visit locally owned establishments serving traditional foods. Some of our stops include a beautiful oasis in the heart of Basseterre with immaculate gardens as well a local art gallery for some homemade treats.
We walk and stop to take plenty of pictures of our natural scenery, the city of Basseterre, the start of our mountain range, the Southern Peninsula and of course our sister country Nevis.
We end the day back in Port Zante with an ice cold beer or locally made fruit drink, and plenty of time for some last minute shopping before your all aboard time.
Restroom facilities are available at all stops.
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet in Port Zante.Once you are in the port, walk towards the National Museum.We meet in front of Mrs Moores Snackette to the right of the National Museum entrance in front of the General Post Office. You will see a Moneygram on the left hand side, National Museum in front of you and the Crafters Market on the right.We do not offer hotel pick up/drop off.Hotel guests will make their way to the National Museum in Port Zante.Ports
- Port Zante at Mrs Moores Snackette in front of the National Museum
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No hotel pickup/drop off offered
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.