Basseterre Plantation Private Half Day Tour
Gibraltar Tours and taxi service offers a relaxing and personal tour experience, where we cater to the needs of our customers.
Our experienced guides will keep you informed and engaged throughout the pleasant experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Complimentary local drink
- Entry/Admission - Romney Manor
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Great House & Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Shadwell Great House Wellness Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romney Manor, Old Road Town, Basseterre St. Kitts
The tour takes you on a drive on the northwest coastline of the island where you visit two of the best restored sugar cane plantation houses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairview Great House & Botanical Garden, Boyds Village, 12345 St. Kitts
Then we visit the Fairviews great house.
Once was the home of the French military commander.
Then home to families and personalities, including the great grandfather of the British novelist Virginia Woolf.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shadwell Great House Wellness Centre, Basseterre St. Kitts
The Shadwell Great House is a great house overlooking the city of Basseterre .
Here you get a first look of how to make coconut milk and making vegetable smoothies from locally grow products
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Timothy Hill, Street to South End St. Kitts
We then drive to Sir Timothy Hill to see both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea separated by under a hundred yards. From here the guests have the option of going to the beach and swim or just relax in the tropical sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.