Batemans Bay Glass-Bottom Kayak Tour Over 2 Relaxing Hours
Explore Batemans Marine Park in a glass-bottom kayak, an innovative vessel that allows for wildlife viewing while staying on top of the water. During this 2.5-hour tour with a guide, view the underwater world of Batemans Bay as you look for marine life such as stingrays and blue swimmer crabs. Select a morning or afternoon tour when booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
A wildlife discovery tour!
After meeting our friendly team at the tour start location you will be issued your equipment and trained on the use of the kayaks. The tour will take you into the bay, along rock shelves and over to the sanctuary zone of Cullendulla.
Cullendulla is home to amazing array of marine life including stingrays, fish, crabs and birdlife. Here we use the kayaks to discover these animals as we float of tidal shallow sand flats and into the mangroves estuary.
The tour includes commentary about the area including the indigenous history. We offer snacks prior to heading home along the edge of the bay. This tour is a safe and rewarding tour for anyone!
• Region X, Batemans Bay, New South Wales Australia
• Batemans Marine Park, Batemans Bay, New South Wales Australia
Departure Point :7 Myamba Parade, Surfside NSW 2536, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.