Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Salisbury/Sarum & Stonehenge
The tour will:
- be delivered by the UK's only qualified tourist guides - the internationally respected BLUE BADGE registered / fully insured / Institute of Tourist Guiding qualified guides.
- ensure the clients will take away a complete understanding of the tour location, including how it fits into the history and geography of the UK as a whole.
- be informative, interesting, appropriately entertaining!
- be undertaken by a fully licensed, insured, qualified / advanced driver (Institute of Advanced Motorists).
- be undertaken in a luxury specified SUV, licensed for a maximum of 4 passengers.
The price is for the full day and for you and family / friends (up to the maximum of 4 passengers) - you will be transported, with commentary as appropriate en route, then guided around the sites listed and the surrounding areas / towns as appropriate. Each tour will be as flexible as possible, allowing you to experience whatever takes your fancy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Old Sarum
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Stunning Cathedral, built in the 1200s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Sarum, Castle Road, Salisbury SP1 3SD England
Ancient hill top where the Old Salisbury/Sarum and cathedral used to be!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Personal guided tour of this World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The fixed price services / excursions offered here start from / return to any hotel / location in the city of Bath. This fixed price service is not for any form of transfer / guiding service where luggage is being transported or where the drop-off is not the same as the pick-up point. Please contact me on the following if you require a bespoke transfer / guiding service: e: firstname.lastname@example.org / m: +44 7773 42 98 71
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In June 2020, we have been deemed - 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO! - by VisitBritain&VisitEngland for COVID-19 compliance. This means we have undergone an assessment of our policies, procedures& practices for managing the virus and have received the confirmation that we are indeed - 'We're good to go!'
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.