Batman Bridge 4 Hour Luncheon Cruise including sailing into the Cataract Gorge
Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct. Head north past Tamar Island, historical buildings; churches, pubs and significant homesteads. Sample the rich diversity of life as we cruise past quaint riverfront communities, vineyards and farms, to the notable Batman Bridge. The Tamar Valley is steeped with romance and studded with bushrangers, explorers and tales of gold diggers. Australia's longest navigable estuarine river has many natural coves and protected inlets provide sanctuary for thousands of native water birds which can only be seen on the river.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Morning tea (All Buffet style)
- Beverages Tea & Coffee only Self Serve
- Lunch including a cheese Platter (All Buffet style)
- Wine tasting Served by staff
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks Cordial
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamar River Cruises, Home Point Cruise Terminal, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia
This is a 4 hour cruise departing at 10.00am on a Monday Wednesday and Saturday. Operates from September 1 thru to May 31 on the
all weather vessel, the Tamar Odyssey.
Included in the cruise is morning tea (Muffins Fruit Cake and Sweet biscuits), light lunch, Tasmanian cheese and fruit platter, small Tasmanian beer and wine tasting, unlimited tea and coffee and commentary throughout the cruise. (Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking)
Guests need to arrive at the Home Point Cruise terminal by 9.30am for a 9.45am boarding.
This cruise is wheelchair accessible. This cruise includes sailing into the magical Cataract Gorge.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Launceston, Launceston, Tasmania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.