Batucaves & Countryside Tour-Join Tour
Enjoy the countryside landscapes and handycraft tour by leave the streets of Malaysia’s capital city from Kuala Lumpur. Visit one of the nation’s most beloved shrines, located in the Batu Caves, and see how two of the country’s traditional crafts are made during stops at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory, quick stop at rubber tree plantation,and a batik center. Choose morning or afternoon departure time and smile all the trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 0.5km of KLCC Area)
- Transport by air-conditioned car, van, or coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4 Jalan Usahawan 6 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur 53300 Malaysia
A trip to the outskirts along the ‘Ambassador Row’. Our first stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter will feature the largest and most modern pewter factory in the world, reputed internationally for its high quality and craftsmanship. You will be shown the different processes, such as casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving during this factory tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jadi Batek Gallery, 30 Jalan Inai Off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
Next we stop at Batik Factory – see how Batik is designed and printed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gombak, Batu Caves 68100 Malaysia
Your last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves that comprises of three caverns and several smaller caves. It is the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity – a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Another cave, called the museum cave, is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
After your day filled with Malaysian history, culture, and traditions, you will end your tour with hotel or port drop off in Kuala Lumpur.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at 0.5 KM From KLCC (City Center Hotels).Meeting Point: Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia (MATIC),139 Jalan Ampang,,50450 Kuala Lumpur.Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team.How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):-300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC)By Garb or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please waite at hotel lobby 15 minutes before tour start
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.