Be a Fisherman 2 days 1 night
The Laemkruad town is a traditional lighting village on the island. You will spend a night there with full board. You can share
experience with Thai Fisherman, learn and operate the
traditional methods used to catch squid, crab and fish. Parts of your catch become your meal. School life and a real sea gypsy village are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Food and refreshments
- You will experience this great things on the tour:
• 09.30 Depart from Hotel to Laemkruad Pier.
• 11:00 Check-in at your home stay, community resort, 1-storey accommodation, seashore, fan or local bungalow.
• 11:30 Hosted lunch by community.
• 13.00 Learn how to be a Fisherman with villager. Take a long-tail boat to operate the traditional methods to catch squid, crab and fish. Also, Learn to plant sea grass. For more quality activity, Lets restore nature to communities.Have your collected seafood cooked for dinner.
• 18:00 Dinner with the locals, BBQ style.
• 21:00 Leisure and free time.
• 07:00 Community life sightseeing. Breakfast at Co-pe or the community center.
• 09:00 Back to the accommodation and check out.Recommended items to bring along; Personal care, Anti-mosquito lotion, Sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, Shoes and clothes for water activities (To respect the belief of Muslim communities, neither speedos nor bikinis are recommended and alcohol is not allowed.)
Departure Point :Phra Nang Inn Hotel (Ao Nang) : 08:30amOther hotels (Ao Nang area) : 08:40am
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 guests per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.