Be a true Rios local for a day with Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Enjoy a 5-hour guided tour enjoying the true passions of a Brazilian: Samba, Soccer and Caipirinha drink.
To prepare for the tour, we give you a free caipirinha. Then, we take you to see the favorites places of a native carioca. We visit the Maracanã Stadium, the Sambadrome, and the Saara District for some shopping.
The Maracanã stadium is the soccer’s temple. We visit the museum and get the chance to see the locker room decorated with shirts of Brazilian Clubs.
The Sambodrome is where we have the Carnival parade, the biggest party in the country.
The Saara Shopping District is in downtown Rio de Janeiro. This is Rio de Janeiro's biggest flea markets. Several stores selling clothes, shoes, accessories, costumes, makeup, furniture, party supplies, toys and much more! This is the perfect place to buy souvenirs to your friends and family.
Tour guide, tickets to enter the Maracana Stadium, roundtrip transfer and 01 free caipirinha are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Complimentary Caipirinha
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Maracana Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
The Maracanã stadium is the soccer’s temple. We visit the museum and have the chance to see the locker room decorated with shirts of some Brazilian Clubs and the press conference room.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Sambodrome is where we have the Carnival parade, the biggest party in the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saara, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20061-022 Brazil
Walk around the streets and alleys checking out the stores along the way. Prepare yourself for some serious shopping at unbelievable prices.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not operate this tour on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- During soccer games, the Maracana Stadium is closed for visitation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.