Be In Communion with Rustic Life Along With Taj Mahal Tour
As Roseau propagated “Return to Nature” away from the hurl burl and worldly cares. In modern day life full of anxiety, people from all over the globe want to enjoy the nature and rustic life in India tour. If you come to Agra and plan for visiting the Taj Mahal and desire to be in contact with village life, you can find this tour ideal for you. In this product we conduct your sunrise Taj Mahal tour and post breakfast we take you to enjoy the rustic life and after the completion of the tour, we drop you back to you Agra Hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees(Monument entrance fees)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is synonymous to love and romance. The name "Taj Mahal" was derived from the name of Shah Jahan's wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and means "Crown Palace". The purity of the white marble, the exquisite ornamentation, precious gemstones used and its picturesque location, all make a visit to the Taj Mahal gain a place amongst the most sought-after tours in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Agra hotel/Railway station
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.