Beach Escape to Antisamos
No trip is completed to Kefalonia without visiting one of the most famous beach in the world! This stunning beach combines so many of nature’s elements that will have you in an awe of words!
Here you will enjoy a refreshing drink or for those who are thrill seekers a unique adventure of extreme waters sports! Antisamos beach is famous for two reasons! One for its immaculate beauty, stunning scenery the combination of the green forest & crystal clear waters truly makes this beach unforgettable! The second reason this lovely beach is famous for its part of the famous Hollywood movie “Captains Corelli’s Mandoline” which took place in early 2000.
A truly unique experience leaving each traveler with incredible memories!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up From Hotel or Port
- Drop off at Hotel or Port
- Air Conditioned Bus
- Bottled of water
- Small traditional gift
- Personal Map
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- If no pick up is required our meeting point will be at the cruise ship terminal in Argosotli
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Terminal Argostoli, Leof. Antoni Tritsi 26, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Ship Terminal Argostoli, Leof. Antoni Tritsi 26, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The use of face masks is mandatory by staff & passengers. Under Greek law, all vehicles are 60% empty & hand sanitizers are provided upon entrance. All hygiene measures are conscientiously maintained. There is constant natural ventilation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.