Beach Hop - Two snorkel spots: with turtles and coral reef
Experience swimming with sea turtles and over a coral reef on this small group tour with time for a beach break. Snorkeling is in crystal clear water where you are guaranteed to see multiple sea turtles! Scenic drive from the sea turtle habitat to the second stop, Coki Beach. This tour includes: Lunch, photos (above and under water), use of snorkel gear and beach chairs. Perfect for beginner or experienced snorkelers! Two to six people per tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos - above and under water
- Use of snorkel gear and a beach chair
- A picnic lunch and a cooler with bottled water
- Entry/Admission - St. Thomas Adventure Tours
- Entry/Admission - Coki Point Beach
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is recommended (15 -20%). Automatic 15% gratuity is due in cash for groups of 5 +
- Pick up and drop off (except from Emerald Beach Resort)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Thomas Adventure Tours, St. Thomas
Get a peek into island life on this fun and informative small group tour! Visit two beaches and two snorkel spots. One with sea turtles in their natural habitat and the second stop at Coki Beach to visit a close up coral reef. Use of snorkel equipment and a flotation device is provided.. Snorkeling is from the beach. Your guide will take you by vehicle to the second location. You are GUARANTEED see multiple sea turtles! This is only possible, as you will snorkel in a small group of 4 to 6 people. Photos will be taken throughout your tour and are included (above and under water).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coki Point Beach, Coki Point Rd, Smith Bay 00802 St. Thomas
Coki is the second snorkel location where you will see many fish over a beautiful coral reef! Unlike the first beach with the sea turtles which is quiet and serene, Coki is a bustling, but beautiful beach great for people watching with multiple options for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Emerald Beach Resort, St. Thomas, 8070 Lindberg Bay, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from the ship port must be pre-arranged with the tour provider (cruise ship passengers - please call the tour provider to arrange before your ship sails). Pick up is only available from the locations specified. Otherwise, you are to meet your guide 15 mins before the tour starts at the Emerald Beach Resort - wait OUTSIDE of the lobby (not inside the hotel).Ports
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation from ship port must be pre-arranged with the tour provider one week before the start of your cruise.
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Participants must have a minimum of beginner ability to swim and able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more.
- 4/29 to 5/2 No pick up/drop off available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Enhanced disinfecting and deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Guide will wear mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by St Thomas Adventure Tours