Beach Skydive from up to 15000ft over Mission Beach
If you’re looking for the best location to Skydive at East Coast - Australia, do it in Mission Beach! Offering Australia’s highest jump paired with the idyllic beach landing, adrenalin rush and the spectacular views. Without a doubt Australia’s best drop zone and experience of your lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach landing (weather permitting)
- 5* training facilities with the beach access
- Views of the Reef, Rainforest and Dunk Island
- Free WIFI
- Experience of the lifetime!
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Admin fee
What's excluded :
- Video photo packages (optional)
- Private transportation
If you’re looking for the best location to Skydive, do it in Mission Beach with Skydive Mission Beach! Offering Australia’s highest jump (up to 15,000ft), paired with warm tropical climate all year round, the most idyllic landing on shimmering sands of Mission Beach, it is adrenaline packed with the views of the Great Barrier Reef, tropical Islands and unspoiled Rainforest. Without a doubt Australia’s best drop zone, best value skydive and the unforgettable experience of your lifetime.
Departure Point :Skydive Mission Beach, 39 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach QLD 4852, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Please wear comfy clothes and enclosed running shoes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.