Beautiful National Park Sutjeska - Full day Tour
Most visitors of the National Park Sutjeska cannot describe what they see and feel here. Many simply say: “Relaxation for the heart and soul!” Wherever a glance falls and wherever it goes, a new experience arrives. Here, in primeval nature, everyone can find what he wants: the tranquil calm on a mountainous hill. As rarely as somewhere else, here you can see and feel all the senses of the beauty of nature; the hook and the mystical silence of the forest, the bubble of crystal clear rivers and streams, wild game and clinging to the eagle, a wonderful game of shadows on the Mt. Zelengora lakes, the wave of mountain pastures. Nature has indeed richly endowed this unique part of Balkan.
When it comes to hiking, people mostly visit Sutjeska because they want to experience the beautiful nature of this park, so there are obviously many marked paths for mountaineers in order to be able to fully explore the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sutjeska National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sutjeska National Park, Tjentište, Bosnia and Herzegovina
The National Park “Sutjeska” rightfully carries the epithet of the pearls of the Republic of Srpska. The oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina extends to 16,052.34 ha, and more than 66% is covered with forests, while the rest are meadows, pastures and tents. Sutjeska National Park is the oldest and largest national park in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is home to the last rainforest in Europe. Moreover, the highest peak of the mountain Maglić (2386 meters above the sea level) is also located within the national park and at the same time it is the highest peak in the whole country. Sutjeska is known to the wider public as the site of the Battle of Sutjeska in 1943 during the Second World War.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.