Bebedero River Boat Tour from Guanacaste
Palo Verde National Park is a wildlife refuge located between Tempisque and Bebedero rivers. In this park you can find the biggest area of wetlands in Costa Rica. This rich ecosystem combines rivers, marshland, mangroves and dry forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River boat cruise
- Liberia city tour and shopping
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
During the bus ride, you will travel through a changing countryside of savannas, plantations, and little villages. After boarding the boat, that will takes us up the river, you will be able to admire the natural beauty of this park, including wildlife; such as huge crocodiles resting under the sun, groups of monkeys moving quickly between the branches, while the boat takes you in a floating safari adventure through Tropical Forest. Some birds are resident species plentiful in the area and it is possible to see hundreds of theme like: Anhinga or “Snake Bird”, Roseate Spoonbill, Wood Storks, the Jabiru. Also we can see the Olivaceous Cormorant, the White Ibis, Blue Herons and much more.
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
The Llanos del Cortés waterfalls are surrounded by lush vegetation, its waters form a beautiful curtain falls, forming a pond or pool where you can swim or just cool off and enjoy the beautiful surroundings where magic is complemented by the sound of falling water.
Furthermore, this oasis offers the particularity of having a beach of clear sands, where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the falling water. Customers will have around one hour approximately at Liberia downtown to enjoying a city tour and do some shopping.
The safety of its refreshing waters and the variety of flora and fauna in such a small size make it an ideal place to visit. Customers will enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch, fish, meat or chicken accompanied by rice, beans and salad.
Stop At: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest bringing: light clothing, comfortable shoes, light jacket, hat, sunblock and camera.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.