Become a PADI Open Water Diver in 3 Days in Perth
We are Western Australia's only PADI 5 star Career Development Centre and able to offer you the best training to become a certified PADI Open Water Diver. Diver certification begins here.
You'll start with PADI's online eLearning course. Move to the pool and practice your new skills with our experienced and qualified Instructors. Then experience four open water ocean dives, two at a Perth beach and then your final two at the beautiful Rottnest Island.
After you've completed your training you'll be a qualified PADI Open Water Diver and able to dive to 18 metres with an internationally recognized diver certification. Scuba's dive course is fully inclusive of your eLearning (theory online), all equipment hire, swimming pool session, air fills, 2 beach dives, 2 Rottnest Island boat dives and your PADI certification on completion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch on Rottnest Island boat day trip
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver in 3 days including Rottnest Island boat dives. You get your PADI eLearning Pass (all your theory online), all dive equipment hire, tuition, swimming pool entry fee, Friday pool session, Saturday Rockingham beach session, Sunday Rottnest Island boat dives and PADI Open Water Diver certification on completion.
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Rockingham Beach Road/Railway Terrace, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168 Australia
• Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Departure Point :Perth Scuba, 4/180 Bannister Rd, Canning Vale WA 6155, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with lung function problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.