Beer and Wine Full-Day Tour from Margaret River with Lunch
This tour is designed for those who want a little bit of wine, followed by a cruisy and brewsy afternoon!
All drinks and a delicious lunch included!
The plan is simple, we take you for a spot of wine tasting, to tick off the "Margaret River Wine Tour" experience from your bucket list, then we indulge all afternoon at 3 of Margaret River's best micro-breweries! This one's designed for fun, indulgence and relaxation!
The nitty grittys:
Approx 10.30am - 5.00pm
Pick up/drop off included at your Margaret River address or accommodation (including Margaret River, Witchcliffe, Gnarabup, Prevelly, Cowaramup, Gracetown and Burnside)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages at all wineries and breweries!
- Lunch - An awesome lunch at Black Brewing Co, accompanied by a middy of beer or cider!
- WiFi on board
- Pick up/drop off
What's excluded :
- Out of Area Surcharge for Forest Grove & Contos ($30 per booking - paid direct to Wine for Dudes)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
A journey through the Margaret River Wine and Beer Region!
Stops 1 and 2 - Wine tastings at two boutique wineries!
Stop 3 - A delicious lunch at a local micro-brewery, with a middy of beer or cider.
Stop 4 - Three craft beer tastings at another local micro-brewery!
Stop 5 - Finish the day with a cleansing 'regular' beer or cider at our final micro-brewery.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE NOTE: We will send you a text message to your mobile phone by 6pm the day prior to your tour with your exact pick up time. Please ensure the mobile number in your booking is correct. Please contact our office if you have any issues receiving text messages.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Contact Tracing measures implemented as per Western Australia government requirements. - Where possible, a larger vehicle will be used for group tours to assist with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.