Beer Appreciation Class with Canape Menu in Sydney
5 course canape menu and matching beers over 2.5 hours
Beer and food matching concepts introduced
Small group session with fun activities and know
Spend a few hours making new friends during fun activities
Learn about what makes a good craft beer
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tasting tour of Redoak Boutique Beer Cafe
- Beer class
- 4-course dinner
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Redoak Boutique Beer Cafe, 201 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Spend 2.5 hours expanding your knowledge of real craft beer at Australia's most awarded brewery, while enjoying a 5 course degustation menu with each dish matched to a real craft beer. Discover insights, stats and stories direct from the brew crew and chefs that will surprise you!
Enjoy a five course degustation (or beergustation!) menu designed specifically to showcase beer and food pairing. You will be served five tantalising courses (typically vegetarian, seafood, meat, cheese and dessert) with each course matched to a different beer style. Learn about different beer styles from an expert throughout the process, where each beer that's served will be described, tasted and then enjoyed by you. You'll also leave with an understanding of how beer quality, glassware and environment all influence your enjoyment of beer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :201 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.