Beer experience 277 Craftbeer
Come and taste the best local beer and visit the brewery and know how is the production process and how they mix the ingridients to make the best of it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Taste 6 different types of local beers and 1 kind of cachaça!
- Beer glas of 277 craft beer
What's excluded :
At this tour you will visit the brewery 277 craftbeer. You will have the opportunity to know more about the brewer process, understanding the importance of each ingredient on beer production and taste some delicious homemade beer from the waterfalls land!
Departure Point :277 Craft Beer, R. Mal. Floriano, 709 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-020, Brazil
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.