Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Zurich
Delve into the Bernese Oberland and practise your ski technique on the beginner slopes of Grindelwald on this 12-hour Swiss ski experience from Zurich. Travel in comfort through Switzerland’s beautiful Jungfrau region and admire the mighty peaks and valleys. Gain insight into the region’s rich heritage from your guide on route. Collect your skis and safety equipment at the hire shop in Grindelwald ski resort. Then, hit the beginners’ ski area of Bodmi with your instructor for a 2.5-hour ski lesson (max. 8 participants). Explore Grindelwald at your leisure before returning to Zurich.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Multilingual guide (English / Spanish) during coach ride
- Ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski clothes (jacket, pants, gloves)
- 2.5 hours qualified ski instructor (beginner level, English)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hop aboard your minivan or coach in Zurich in the morning. Then, meet your guide and travel out of the city into the beautiful Jungfrau region. With towering snow-capped peaks and deep forest-covered valleys, the Jungfrau is considered by many locals and visitors alike to be among Switzerland’s most beautiful Alpine regions.
As you travel, take in fine views over Switzerland’s rugged countryside. Listen as your guide shares details about the area’s geology and heritage, then arrive in comfort in the traditional Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald.
Visit the ski hire shop in town and kit yourself out with skis and safety equipment. Then, head to the rolling beginner slopes in nearby Bodmi, nestled beneath the might north face of Eiger Mountain.
During your 2.5-hour class, watch your instructor demonstrate the correct skiing technique and practise your turns in safety and comfort. There will be a maximum of 8 people in your group. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure then travel back to Zurich to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Best of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- Please note: Ski class guided by ski instructor is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19
- Masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.