Beginner's Surf Experience in Newquay
Surfing Lessons in Newquay, Cornwall
Learning to surf in Newquay is a blast a minute. Starting with fun active warm ups, beach safety and how to catch waves on your stomach you’ll be in the water in no time. Learn from the best, our experienced and passionate surf instructors will break down, demonstrate and support you through the fundamentals of catching and riding a Cornish wave. Master the coolest sport on earth and join us for a surf lesson in Newquay.
All of our activities are two hours long from once you are in a wetsuit. Typically customers will need 3 hours with us in total.
What we provide:
We provide all the equipment that you need. (wetsuits, surfboards)
We ask that you bring something to wear under your wetsuit and a towel. If it's sunny we recommend a bottle of water and suncream.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipment provided
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee. Public parking can be found in the local area
A warm welcome awaits you by your surf instructor, you’ll be sized up for your wetsuit before being handed your surfboard.
You’ll need your swimming costume, a towel and some shoes for the beach.
Once everyone is ready it’s a short walk to either of the beaches where your coach provides an overview of your lesson.
The aim of our group lesson is to pass on enough information for you to feel confident to surf in your own time.
You’ll learn beach, surf and board safety, before practising your prone surfing and catching waves on your stomach.
After some further tuition back on the sand, it’s time to test out your pop up skills and ride waves back to the shore looking the part.
Departure Point :Cornish Wave Surf & Adventure, 40 Fore St, Newquay TR7 1LP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.