Beginners:Salmon/Sea Trout fly fishing lesson.Kylemore lake.Guided.Half/Full Day
Learn to fly fish on the beautiful Kylemore Lough. A salmon and sea trout fishery with a long history and tradition. Min 1 Max 2 per boat. Available: 1st March to 30th September.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Fishery fee. State Day salmon & sea trout license.
- Rod hire and 3 basic flies
What's excluded :
- All sea trout have to be returned alive to the water.
New to fly-fishing for salmon and looking to learn? Our guides offer a ‘complete beginners’ crash course for the day. We start with a casting lesson on dry land and a discussion of tactics before bringing your newly learnt skills out on the water to try and tempt some salmon and sea trout.
Kylemore is one of the most beautiful areas in Connemara and home to Kylemore Abbey and Gardens.
Departure Point :N59, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.