Beginners:Wild Brown Trout fly fishing lesson on a Connemara lake.Guided.
Learn to fly fish on a beautiful Connemara lough for small wild Brown Trout. Min 1 Max 2 per boat. Available: 1st March to 30th September.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Fishery fee. Boat & fuel. Buoyance aid.
- Rod hire and 3 basic flies
- One hours casting tuition on lake shore before continuing the days education on the boat
What's excluded :
- Wet gear
Looking to learn how to fish for trout on fly or on spinner? Our full day course will touch on all you need to know about catching trout on a system where you have a very good chance of catching one, two or ten fish. This is a great way to become hooked for life and to give you the skills to target trout anywhere in
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.