Beijing Airport Layover Tour of Comprehensive City Sightseeing
While having a layover in Beijing, hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see attractions in the capital city. This is a customized private tour for layover time of approx. 14 hours. Spend your time with a local expert guide to discover amazing Beijing, stroll around the largest central city square in the world to see the conic buildings, walk into the imperial Forbidden City to learn Chinese history and culture, admire the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings, and visit the most well-preserved royal park of Summer Palace.
Have a quick tour of the must-see attractions in Beijing
Stroll around the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
Visit the Temple of Heaven and the royal Summer Palace
Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from airport
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket fees
- Local lunch
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Local guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customer’s exit, pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details to start the layover city tour.
Enjoy private transfer to the first stop of the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square. Stroll around the largest central city square in the world, and see the conic buildings. Walk into the imperial palace - Forbidden City for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, learn Chinese history and culture from your tour guide and view the amazing royal buildings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Later have a short break and enjoy lunch in a nice local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Temple of Heaven, which is the place where the Emperors paid homage to the glory of heave in ancient times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Explore the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) - China’s largest and most well-preserved royal park. Stroll around the royal park and explore the man-made ancient structures of pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc. Later enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel and the highlights day trip concludes. Afterwards, enjoy relaxing transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit of Beijing Capital International AirportAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- Drop-off service can be at Beijing hotel or train station, please advise if needed
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 14 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.