Beijing Hutong Culture Experience with Airport Transfer
While having a layover in Beijing, hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see attraction in the capital city. This is a customized private tour for layover time of approx. 8 - 10 hours. With comfortable round-trip airport transfer, follow a local guide to explore the old Beijing Hutongs and experience local lifestyle.
Have a quick tour of the must-see attraction in Beijing
Explore the old Hutongs and courtyards of Beijing city
Feel Beijing traditional architecture, history and culture
Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from airport
Informative, friendly and professional local tour guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket fee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Hutong culture tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Hutong culture tour, Beijing 100004 China
Local guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customer's exit, pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details. Upon meeting on the spot, drive straight from Beijing Airport to Beijing city (Approx. 1 hour).
Visit the 800-meter long south-north Nanluoguxiang Hutong lined with numerous trendy bars, yummy restaurants, unique hostels, lively themed stores and iterant vendors, take a Hutong Rickshaw to an old courtyard where you will have a local family visit, admire the 67-meter high and two-story Drum Tower and have bird's eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs and courtyard, walk along the 800-year-old hutong of Yandai Byway, pass through the Yinding Bridge, stroll around Qianhai Lake circled by the former palaces of ministers, temples and well-kept courtyards, feel Beijing's traditional architecture, history and Chinese culture.
After that, transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit of Beijing Capital International AirportAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 9/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Drop-off service can be at Beijing hotel or train station, please advise if needed
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.