Beijing Non-Shopping Private Day Tour of City Top Attractions
No time-consuming shopping stops, discover amazing China in your way. Visit Beijing city highlights with your private tour guide exclusively, without any stopover for shopping like some other tours, make full use of your time for experience, sightseeing and discovery. This Beijing city tour will take you to the most popular sites around the city to explore the cultural heritage and relics. You will see the sacred Tiananmmen Square, majestic Forbidden City, respectful Temple of Heaven as well as the verdant gardens of the Summer Palace.
Spend full day to visit the Beijing highlights in your way
Stroll around the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
Visit the Temple of Heaven and the royal Summer Palace
Make full use of your time for experience and discovery
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel in the morning. Enjoy private transfer to the first stop of the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square. Stroll around the largest central city square in the world, and see the conic buildings. Walk into the imperial palace - Forbidden City for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, learn Chinese history and culture from your tour guide and view the amazing royal buildings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Later have a short break and enjoy lunch in a nice local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Temple of Heaven, which is the place where the Emperors paid homage to the glory of heave in ancient times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Explore the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) - China’s largest and most well-preserved royal park. Stroll around the royal park and explore the man-made ancient structures of pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc. Later enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel and the highlights day trip concludes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Beijing hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception at your chosen time on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.